Our Mobile Recycling Plants are designed to be easily transported from site to site just with a hook lift truck without need for cranes or any other transport. These little machines offer the same simplicity and durability as stationary recycling plants but for a smaller scale operators and are a must for businesses servicing various sites and require frequent relocation. Mobile Recycling Plants are also an ideal solution for plants hire. Recycling Designs waste separation plants are 100% designed and manufactured in Australia with locally sourced materials and components.
- The Recycling Designs range of Mobile Recycling Plants has solutions to suit small to medium volume applications ranging from 20m3 per hour through to 40m3 per hour.
- Our MRP1, MRP2, MRP3, ST, MPL and MVRP recycling plants can be configured to suit your needs in separating Construction & Demolition Waste, Commercial & Industrial Waste, Concrete Rubble, Greenwaste and Curbside Recyclables.
- Hook lift mounted equipment
- Variable speed drive for conveyor and trommel screen
- Control box with emergency stop monitoring
- Remote control stop/start
- Impact and wear resistant 80 grade high tensile steel used on infeed hopper, cylinder and conveyor
- Cylinders fitted with entry paddles and double wound helix
- Replaceable high tensile woven wire screen panels tensioned over cylinder/vibratory screen
- Low cost to run with few moving parts
- Picking line has finger safe replaceable skirting panels
- Top quality Italian beveled helical transmissions
- Lanyard emergency stop
- Weather protection over the picking line
- Magnetic head pulley
- Stairs replacing caged ladders
- Cross belt light waste classifier (Air knife)
- Dust suppression system