Our Stationary Recycling Plants have been the standard in Australia over the last decade for any application where simplicity and durability is a necessity. With dozens of our plants sold to waste contractors around Australia, we have the track record that is unmatched by any other supplier. Sort-Tec waste separation plants are 100% designed and manufactured in Australia with locally sourced materials and components.
- The Sort-Tec range of Stationary Recycling Plants has a solutions to suit small to large volume applications ranging from 20m3 per hour through to 100m3 per hour.
- Our Mini MRF, MRF, SRP1, SRP2 and SRP3 recycling plants can be configured to suit your needs in separating Construction & Demolition Waste, Commercial & Industrial Waste, Concrete Rubble, Greenwaste and Curbside Recyclables.
- Variable speed drive for conveyor and trommel screen
- Control box with emergency stop monitoring
- Remote control stop/start
- Impact and wear resistant 80 grade high tensile steel used on infeed hopper, cylinder and conveyor
- Cylinders fitted with entry paddles and double wound helix
- Replaceable high tensile woven wire screen panels tensioned over cylinder
- Low cost to run with few moving parts
- Picking line has finger safe replaceable skirting panels
- Top quality Italian beveled helical transmissions
- Lanyard emergency stop
- Weather protection over the picking line
- 3m high Bisalloy lined bay walls
- Magnetic head pulley
- Stairs replacing caged ladders
- Add extra picking line stations to standard configuration
- Cross belt light waste classifier (Air knife)
- Dust suppression system